Telefonica Brasil S.A., – ADR (Representing Ord) (VIV) shares closed today at 1.7% below its 52 week high of $9.72, giving the company a market cap of $16B. The stock is currently up 10.4% year-to-date, up 12.3% over the past 12 months, and up 23.1% over the past five years. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 1.4%, and the S&P 500 fell 1.8%.
- Trading volume this week was 48.1% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.4.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company’s share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company’s share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , beats it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
Per Group Comparative Performance
- The company’s stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by 782.1%
- The company’s stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by -225.6%
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.