- 1663 will deliver customized end-to-end IoT solutions by sourcing sensors, customizing dashboards, building integration tools, and more
- 1663 will work with the Helium community and existing IoT solution providers to accelerate usage and drive the adoption and development of new IoT applications running on the open-source Helium Network
Nova Labs, Inc., the pioneer of decentralized wireless communications and creator of the Helium Network, today announced the launch of its new integration arm, 1663. 1663 (sixteen sixty-three) will accelerate the go-to-market process for a variety of brands and connect large enterprises to the Helium Network.
Nova Labs began its IoT journey in 2013 with one core mission: to solve the unnecessary costs and fragmentation that plague IoT connectivity. The name 1663 pays tribute to the workspace where the founders first embarked on that mission.
[p”With more than $1.1 billion predicted to be spent on IoT technology worldwide in 2023, our mission is as essential today as it was the day we started in that office, said Amir Haleem, CEO of Nova Labs. I cant think of a better time to launch this new arm of Nova Labs.[/p]
Enterprise IoT devices are becoming increasingly essential but can be costly and challenging to reliably connect to a network. The open-source Helium Network, which is promoted and supported by the nonprofit Helium Foundation, offers a low-cost solution by using an innovative incentive model to motivate everyday people to deploy hotspots and provide coverage.
As a member of the Helium community, Nova Labs has worked with partners such as Actility, Senet, and Netmore on applications and integrations that use the Helium Network and has supported successful IoT device use cases with companies including Mimiq and NanoThings. Now, with a rapidly growing community of members, developers, and partner companies, Nova Labs plans to accelerate network usage by onboarding enterprises to the Helium ecosystem.
With a comprehensive suite of services, 1663 will deliver complete solutions alongside partners by streamlining and accelerating the following:
- Project planning: Leveraging a decade of IoT experience, 1663 will work directly with enterprises to define goals, tasks, resources, and timelines for projectsno matter the scope or complexity.
- Hardware sourcing: Given the massive catalog of Helium-compatible devices, 1663 will ensure optimal hardware is delivered and deployed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Network onboarding: 1663 will identify leading LoRaWAN Network Server providers to onboard devices to the Helium Network.
- Customized dashboards: 1663 will offer customized dashboards, providing companies with a clear and concise way to understand the complexities and nuances of their data.
- Building integrations: To bridge the gap between raw data and system application, 1663 will tailor integrations based on customers needs.
- Continuous support: 1663 will offer dedicated, continuous support to ensure solutions and deployments operate as expected.
We see a major opportunity for this model to enable full-scale IoT projects for large enterprise companies, said Frank Mong, COO of Nova Labs. IoT is a growing market, andin most casesa necessity for companies with devices in need of ubiquitous and reliable coverage. Enabling the timely and cost-effective roll-out of these IoT projects is part of our mission and a critical piece of our roadmap for Nova Labs.
For more information on Nova Labs and 1663, visit nova.xyz and 1663.io.
About Nova Labs and 1663
Founded in 2013, Nova Labs (formerly Helium Systems, Inc.) is a for-profit entity composed of the original founding team behind the open-source Helium Network. As the pioneer of decentralized wireless communications, Nova Labs has a two-pronged mission: to solve the unnecessary fragmentation and costs that plague IoT connectivity, and to enable people to genuinely benefit from the success of their mobile carrier through Helium Mobile. For more information, visit nova.xyz.
( Press Release Image: https://photos.webwire.com/prmedia/42381/300145/300145-1.png )
- Contact Information
- Maggie Philbin
- PR for Nova Labs
- VSC for Nova Labs
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.