By the end of 2033, the market for broadcasting equipment is anticipated to have increased from its 2022 estimate of US$ 4,564.1 Mn to US$ 9,780.7 Mn. From 2023 to 2033, the market for broadcasting equipment is anticipated to expand by 7.30% year.
|Broadcasting Equipment Market Size (2023)||US$ 4,833.4 Mn|
|Projected Market Value (2033)||US$ 9,780.7 Mn|
|Global Market Growth Rate (2023-2033)||7.3%|
|Dish Antennas Segment Market Share (2022)||18.2%|
|U.S. Market Share (2022)||19.5%|
|Broadcast Equipment for Television Segment Market Share (2022)||70.3%|
Request the sample copy of report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/3547
The one-to-many model of transmitting audio or video content to a dispersed audience utilising any electronic mass communication medium—typically one that uses radio waves—is known as broadcasting equipment.
High-speed internet is becoming more and more popular as the demand for media files over the Internet grows. One of the key elements fueling industry expansion is an increase in investments in high-speed broadband infrastructure. The demand for linked devices has increased as a result of expanding smart city efforts, which has also increased demand for broadcasting equipment.
Most commonly used broadcasting products include dish antennas, amplifiers, switches, video servers, encoders, transmitters & repeaters, and modulators, among others. Furthermore, increasing demand for over-the-top (OTT) services in developing countries is further anticipated to drive sales of broadcasting equipment.
Buy Report Now @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/3547
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- North America was the leading market in 2020 in terms of value for broadcasting equipment. Over the coming years, South Asia and Pacific is expected to be a key market for sustainable revenue, with rising demand for broadcasting equipment in the region.
- Video servers are expected to offer higher incremental opportunity during the forecast period, as demand for video broadcasting equipment is increasing significantly, owing to rise in demand for different forms of video-based entertainment.
- There has been a rise in the demand for broadcasting equipment owing to increasing transitional activities from analog to digital broadcasting.
- With growing popularity of digital broadcasting services, countries in Asia Pacific such as India, China, and Japan are expected to witness potential growth opportunities
Major broadcasting equipment companies are collaborating and partnering with other organizations to provide more efficient solutions.
- In December 2021, EVS Broadcast Equipment signed a contract with HBS AG in which EVS will provide turkey solutions consisting of all broadcasting equipment and services such as live replay and production to HBS Ag for FIFA World Cup from November 2021 to December 2022 to be held in Qatar.
- In February 2021, Grass Valley announced a partnership with Gravity Media to provide production solutions and advanced workflows for big sports events. Though this partnership, Grass Valley is able to leverage a future ready production environment for broadcast services.
Recent developments related to key players providing broadcasting equipment Market solutions have been tracked by the analysts at Persistence Market Research, which will be accessible in the full report.
Request For Report Customization @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/request-customization/3547
- Harmonic Inc.
- Ericsson AB
- Belden Inc.
- EVS Broadcast Equipment
- Clyde Broadcast
- Rohde & Schwarz
- Crown Broadcast
- Nautel Ltd.
- Nevion Europe
Key Segments of Broadcasting Equipment Market Industry Research
- Dish Antennas
- Video Servers
- Transmitters & Repeaters
- Analog Broadcasting Equipment
- Digital Broadcasting Equipment
- Broadcasting Equipment for Radio
- Broadcasting Equipment for Television
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
About the Electronics, Semiconductors, and ICT Division at Persistence Market Research
Expert analysis, actionable insights, and strategic recommendations – the Electronics, Semiconductor, and ICT team at Persistence Market Research helps clients from all over the globe with their unique business intelligence needs. With a repository of over 500 reports on electronics, semiconductors, and ICT, of which, 100+ reports are specific for ICT, the team provides end-to-end research and analysis on regional trends, drivers for market growth, and research development efforts in the electronics, semiconductor, and ICT industry.
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City, NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – [email protected]
Website – https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com
This Press Release has been written with the intention of providing accurate market information which will enable our readers to make informed strategic investment decisions. If you notice any problem with this content, please feel free to reach us on [email protected]