Have you ever wanted to watch a TV show or a movie that wasn’t available on the streaming services you’re subscribed to?
Black Friday deals don’t stop at material items and there are five streaming services that are proving it. Starting on November 23-25, streaming services like Philo and Peacock are offering major deals for new subscribers. Some of these deals are as low at $0.99/mo.
Take a look at the 5 streaming deals you absolutely can’t miss this Black Friday:
Philo: From November 25-30, readers can save 80% off their first month of Philo with the promo code thanks. That’s their first month for just $5 plus taxes.
What’s on Philo?
- Tyler Perry’s Sistas
- Hallmark’s Countdown to Christmas
- + more
How much does Philo usually cost?
Philo has 60+ channels live or on-demand for $25/mo. You can also get a 7-day free trial, cancel anytime, and has no hidden fees.
Peacock: A deal too good to pass up — get Peacock for $0.99/mo for 12 months. Terms and eligibility restrictions apply.
Eligibility- New subs, existing free, lapsed paid, and lapsed free (excludes current Peacock Premium and PremiumPlus subscribers)
What’s on Peacock?
- That 70′s Show
- The Office
- + more
How much does Peacock usually cost?
Peacock has two plans available.
- Premium: $4.99/mo. Comes with live sports and events, new and hit fils, and tons of hit TV shows.
- Premium Plus: $9.99/mo. Comes with no ads and you can download and watch select titles offline.
SlingTV: $10 OFF Sling + FREE month of Lifestyle Extra(including Hallmark Channel) + FREE Amazon FireTV Stick Lite.
What channels are on Sling?
- Magnolia Network
- Hallmark Channel
- + more
How much does Sling usually cost?
Sling has three plans available.
- Orange: $40/mo. Ideal for NCAA football and family viewing. Has 31 channels.
- Blue: $40/mo. Ideal for pro football and news. Has 41 channels.
- Orange & Blue: $55/mo. Ideal for everything. Has 47 channels.
Paramount+: Get 50% off an annual plan for your first year of Paramount+ and stream:- Tulsa King, Criminal Minds: Evolution, 1923 (arriving Dec. 18) The Game and more CBS hit shows and Paramount+ Originals. The offer ends on November 27.
What’s on Paramount+?
- Top Gun: Maverick (arriving Dec. 22)
- UEFA Champions League
- + more
How much does Paramount+ usually cost?
Paramount+ has two plans available
- Essential: $4.99/mo after 7-day free trial. Comes with NFL and CBS live, limited ads, 24/7 news, and thousands of episodes and movies.
- Premium: $9.99/mo after 7-day free trial. Comes with the Essential plan, plus your local CBS station live and downloadable shows to watch later.
Amazon Prime Video: Offer: $1.99/month for 2 months, across major channels (including Showtime, Paramount+, Starz, Vix+, Epix, AMC+)
What can I watch?
- Dangerous Liaisons (STARZ)
- Hasta Que El Dinero Nos Separe (VIX)
- Rogue Heroes (EPIX)
- Tulsa King (P+)
- Everything Everywhere All At Once (Showtime)
How much does Amazon Prime Video usually cost?
The plan is $14.99/mo after the 30-day free trial period.
More Black Friday deals